Welcome to the
Indian Trail Media Center!
- Students visit the library every other week with their English Language Arts classes
- Students only need to know their ID number to checkout books, though having their ID is helpful!
- Books are checked out for two weeks. Check the date due slip in the front cover of the book for the day books are due
Overdue Book Procedures
- Students will receive an overdue notice each week for up to four weeks
- Parents/Guardians are contacted for the second and fourth notices
- After four weeks, the cost of the book will be charged to the student's account
BAM! Our Makerspace
- Focuses on STEAM Activities (science, technology, engineering, art and math)
- Meets on select Tuesdays each month during study hall
- Students sign up on the assigned morning that their grade level has a BAM! session to reserve their spot
- Students come during study hall that day to participate
Battle of the Books Information
- This is our annual reading competition. Stay tuned! We hope to post more information soon.
Please see Ms. Ferris in the Media Center if you have any questions.